CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Blah

That's how I'm feeling today. Just blah! It's been rainy, and gloomy for about a week. I'm bored, but don't want to go anywhere. I'm ready for my husband to go back to work, so I can have 5 minutes to myself. I really hope we move in January, closer to my family. With gas at more than $4.00 a gallon, and Brian not working, I have a hard time justifying the trip to visit my family.

We have seen a bunch of new movie lately. The Incredible Hulk, Kung-Fu Panda, Get Smart, Fool's Gold, P.S. I Love You, and Mad Money. The first 3 were just ok to me, but I really like the last 3, what can I say, I love chick flicks! I guess that's all the random thoughts I'm having right now. . .

0 comments: