CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Told Ya

I told ya I was a slacker! 13 days into July and I finally get around to posting something. . .

Going to the Pool:
We went to the pool twice last week. By me, I mean me and the 2 children I babysit. Brian did manage to go with us on Friday, though. Boo is too fun to watch. He's 4, and has discovered he really enjoys jumping in and splashing around. He even puts his head under the water and pretends to swim. Kissy is only 2, and won't leave the steps, so I have to sit or stand right there between her playing on the step and Boo jumping in. I don't have any pics, though, I'm afraid my camera will get swipped if I take it with me.

Birthdays:
Man. . . the transition from June into July means birthday central in my family. My 4 siblings all celebrate their birthdays in a 23 day time frame. Plus I have a nephew, a sister in law, and a close friend's daughter's birthday with in the 2 months. . . It's almost as straining as buying for Christmas. . .

What else? Let's see. . . um. . . well I guess that's all for now. . . see ya!

0 comments: