CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

What a Week. . .

Wednesday (8/4/10) we ordered our vial of donor sperm.

Today I had a blood draw to check my Estradiol levels (that checks the growth of my follies) and it's only at 57.4. The dr wants to see it over 100 at this point. So I have to up my Gonal-F dosage from 75 to 112.5 units a night.

I go back on Monday for another ultrasound, to check the actual sizes, growth, and number of my follies. We should be able at that point, to tell when I should do my trigger shot and schedule my IUI.

Our little kitty, Autumn passed away. We have no idea what happened or why, but we miss her very much!

1 comments:

Bethanie said...

Hoping that it is a success! So sorry about the loss of your kitty!