I'm so tired of getting poked and prodded. I'm not a in cushion! Yesterday I had to have some basic blood work drawn.
Today I had to have a stress test. Talk about trippy! It didn't hurt, except for the hole they put in my hand for the IV. . . (it was a chemical test) It was a strange feeling having my heart race like it did just while laying on the bed. I made the mistake of googling it last night, so I would know what to expect (BIG MISTAKE). I went in there all worked up and scared for nothing. It didn't hurt. It didn't make me sick. It didn't give me the dreaded migraine everyone else seems to have suffered from. However it has left my head swimming and me a bit loopy. . .
I hope the tests are over and we can move forward!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Tests tests tests
Posted by Poohgal79 at 11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment