I'm feeling blah today. It's been one of those weeks. . . Sunday I was sick ucky icky sick. Monday I felt better, but it was a blah kind of day anyway. Tuesday, DH and I had our evaluations at the weight loss clinik. It went well I think, but we had to get a ride because we had a flat tire on the van. My brother finally came up to change it tonight so that's taken care of, well mostly, it's onthe spare, so I have to go get the other tire fixed and put back on. . . . hopefully Friday. But that brings around the anxiey of something going wrong while I drive Boo to school.
Tomorrow my FIL is having heart surgery. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. The news was a set back to DH, but he's going up to be with him tomorrow. Hopefully when he sees his dad as ok, it will relieve his stress and let him continue his own healing journey.
And to put the final h in blahhhhh my 23 year old only married 2 years SIL just called to announce her and BIL are going to begin Clomid. . . . come on WLS. . . then 12-18 months later we can begin TTC again!!!!!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Blahhhhh
Posted by Poohgal79 at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope you feel better soon Jules, and I LOVE the pink layout.
Thanks Hon! I decided that since I lose my "extras" every time I cahnge it, I'm just going to pick a layout and leave it. . .
(((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon and I'll be praying for your FIL.
Post a Comment