CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Check-up #2

Was on Thursday May 7th. I was dehydrated and having issues with phlegm in my throat. I hadn't been taking my meds or vitamins. Well the dr sent me down stairs for fluids (3 liters) to hydrate me. I came home and rested the rest of the day.

Friday I had to go back for an upper GI to check for blockage--nothing.

Saturday I woke up and decided this was stupid, and even if it killed me (I was having issues with foods and such getting caught in my throat) I was going to get my meds in!! I did
and I did again on Sunday and I'm working on them today. I'm feeling better physically, but I haven't resolved the issue witht he phlegm, so I'm going to see my family doctor today.

I go back tomorrow for another check in (to the surgeon, checking on my progress from Thursday). Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Missey~ said...

Thanks for updating us. I have been thinking of you.
Good luck at the dr. and don't forget to update us again soon :)