CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a week. . .

Well we're all moved in. Of course we still have unpacking to finish, but we're all moved in.

This week is going to be a busy one. . . I'm working Monday Tuesday and Thursday, plus we have unpacking to finish, We hear back probably Monday or Tuesday if Brian gets his approval for surgery (I got the call Friday I am approved), and then hopefully we'll set dates when we get the call Thursday from the surgeon. Friday is my 30th birthday. I'm so dreading it! I don't want to turn 30!!

Well got a lot to do. . . I'll check in again soon!

2 comments:

tlcur107 said...

That's great that you're all moved in. :) Congrats on getting approved for the surgery! :)

I had a hard time when I turned 30 too, but you will get used to it. Eventually it won't seem like that big of a deal. :)

Missey~ said...

I have a feeling that your 30th Birthday year will be the best yet!!!!

I am so excited you were approved!!