A new year is a time for new beginnings. I anticipate a multitude of new things to come this year, beginning with a new address.
We're moving! This time though, we're moving closer to my family, but we're still only about 15 minutes from Brian's family as well. This will take place by the month's end.
February will bring a new decade to my life :*( The big 3-0 is looming very near!
Hopefully March will bring about surgery, and the beginnings of a whole new me!!!
So as you can see the first quarter of my new year is already looking like new is going to be a familiar phrase. . .
Friday, January 2, 2009
New Year, New me!
Posted by Poohgal79 at 9:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hon, I'm wishing you abundance and joy for 2009. And you're fabulous just as you are, remember that.
I've just awarded you on my blog!
Post a Comment