CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Decision

We went tonight to the informational meeting on gastric bypass surgery. It's a big decision. I'm ready to feel better and healthier, and excited at the possible idea of being able to shop in a "normal" store. . . but the idea of surgery is very scary for me. What's a girl to do? So I'm going to be spending my weekend doing some serious homework on the subject, and so serious praying to God for guidence.

I mean among the health factors with the weight loss, I have a great chance for returned fertility, lowering my blood pressure, and more energy, and lessoning my symptoms of PCOS. Do you have a positive, encouraging story to share? Or a link to helpful info? Please share them with me, and pray God will lead me to the right decision for me. Thank you!

2 comments:

Sleepydumpling said...

You might like to talk to Isen or Kristi... both girls can give you first hand experience!

Missey~ said...

Julie,
I think that is a great decision. I know many people who have a 100% success story after surgery. This may be the answer you have been praying for.

I'll add you to my prayers.
You so deserve to be healthy & happy!!