It's official!! After 7 long years, and 2 babies later. . . well almost, Jordan is 5 now, and Jack is due in 6 weeks. . . they have finally become man and wife! The ceremony was beautiful, and despite a few last minute changes and mishaps, everything turned out wonderful! Congratulations guys! Welcome to the family, Jenn! We love you!
Jenn had a time with her dress. She found out she was pregnant about a week after she had ordered her gown. Luckily the store let her exchange it for a larger size to accommodate for little Jack growing. The a week before the wedding one of the bridesmaids dropped out, so I was called in to save the day ;) Luckily I had a dress the correct color (although I needed it let out a little) it worked. Then the day of the wedding, one of the ushers, our step brother, Dustin, was bumped up to groomsmen, because someone was running late. . . It was a crazy couple days, but so worth it. I have some pictures to share (sorry some of them are dark, but I think you can still see them).





0 comments:
Post a Comment